Autoscopy Project

 

Est Time: 1 1/2 hours 

    For this project we had to create an image that was a distortion of reality. I choose to create a mother earth picture. I used dead flowers over the mountains to create a wasteland effect. I added the bloody tears coming out of my eyes to represent mother earth dying with all the climate issues and pollution going on. The background is stars which gives an almost dizzy effect. Overall I like how this came out but in the future I would probably choose to do something else, simply because I was stuck on what kind of picture I should create. 

Comments

  1. I really like your concept for this project. It turned out amazing and I really enjoy the contrast of the bright and dizzy background compared to the dead/ wasteland theme. I think your choice of images perfectly visualizes the climate and environmental issues going on and it really brings attention to your project overall. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I really like how well your face is connected to the mountain and flowers, it looks very seamless. This makes me feel like I'm looking at an alternate universe, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this project so much. It looks like it took a lot of time even if it may not have. This is totally something I'd post on my Instagram, its very clean and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere project

Calligram Project