Photoshop Black and White to Color Images

 Black and White to Color Images





Original Image


For this project we had to convert a black and white image to colorful images. We used Color.Adobe.com to select the colors we wanted to use in our images. This project was fun but difficult to do. The hardest part about it was learning what tools and layers to use to help color these images, but once I got that down it was easy. You can defiantly tell that the color of an image changes the way you see it. I used the first technique to fill these in simply using the dropper tool to select my color then using the brush tool to fill it in. The other tricky part about this was making sure to stay in the lines when coloring. Overall I like how my pictures turned out, if I had to do anything differently I would probably choose a different image to fill in. I liked the colors I used but some of them look the same when filled in so I also in the future would use a different color pallet. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere project

Calligram Project