Photoshop Logo Spray

 

Final brush image


For my logo spray paint I decided to use softer colors to give the effect that the picture was holographic. I thought this project was fun to do but was difficult without instruction. Getting to know how to use all the tools in Photoshop will definitely be difficult but in the end will be fun and useful. We used the logos we created from illustrator to then create these images in photoshop, which have a spray paint affect to them. It was very interesting to see out plain black and white logo be created into something more. Since I've never used photoshop like this I hope to use these skills to eventually be able to photoshop my own pictures like this for fun. 




Original black and white brush

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere project

Calligram Project