Calligram Project

 Est time: 1 hour



    For my project I choose to do a needle syringe. I choose this because my dream is to become a physician assistant so I choose a tool used in hospitals daily. I like this project way better than the first one because I prefer working in adobe illustrator rather than abode dreamweaver. This project did not take me as long as the coding one but I also think it turned out better. I also liked writing a letter to my future self so that hopefully look back at it one day and see what I have accomplished. It was fun to use all the different tools to create this image and I am very happy with the way it turned out.








Comments

  1. I love how personal your calligram is! Not only does it look great but the meaning behind it is so special. Using a syringe as your shape is so unique especially since you want to become a PA. I love the colors that you chose, specially how big the word
    “medicine” is and the fact that it is blue. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere project