my first blog

 Hello!

    My name is Taylor Beauchmin. I was born in Philadelphia Pa but grew up in Yardley. I am a Biology major and plan to attend P.A school after college. I am the type of person to start new hobbies every week so I do not have one in particular I do regularly. I love hiking, netflix and of course Florida. Ive always wanted to go to Florida for college so i'm so excited to be here now. I did not sign up for this digital media course but was pleased to here what it was about when I got here. In middle school I use to do edits like photoshop for tv show characters I liked so it will be fun to see how photoshop is used in the real world. 

    Ive also never done a blog before but I do write in a journal so this is a bit of a change, especially because people will see what I post. Ive also never been the best writer so hopefully between this class and my writing course I should be getting better. My favorite subjects are science and history. I haven't really met anyone with science and history as their favorite classes so maybe I will if the right person happens to see this. As for college overall I was defiantly nervous since I haven't left my parents and dogs for this long of a time but now that i'm here I feel great and am excited to see what the future holds. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere project

Calligram Project