Homework 2

 


I think this photo would be hard to photoshop because of the lighting. The light is from photoshoot lights so it is harsher than natural light , therefore harder to match. 

I thought this image was cool because I love vintage photos with a twist or futurism.
I thought this image was funny simply because of how her eyes look in the first picture and instead of closing them with photoshop, the artist just put a hand over her face. 
This images inspired me because again I love looking a "vintage" photos. It was cool seeing the way the artist used perspective to change the way you look at this image. If you were to only see the first picture you would have thought it was any normal picture.
 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere project

Calligram Project