Logo project

 Est time: 1 1/2 hours



     For this project I chose to include a cloud and an evil eye. I had trouble with this project because it was hard for me to come up with symbols that represented myself. I ended up choosing a cloud because all my life I have always loved looking at the clouds and deciding what the clouds might be "feeling" that day. I choose the evil eye to represent my spiritual journey, which I am still very confused about, but the evil eye is known for warding against evil. I consider myself to be a positive person so the evil eye helps keep away any negativity if your life. I did like doing the calligram project more than this one but I am still happy with the way it turned out. I though it was interesting to look at the different colors, what they represent and how they can be used to create a logo that even people with disabilities can see. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy Project

Somewhere project

Calligram Project